Posted on by and filed under HITCON CTF 2016.

We were given a python file for this challege After looking at the decompressed data, I realized that the header had been removed, so I compiled a pyc file and got the correct header. Here is my Get_Bytecodes.py I then ran uncompyle2 ,which did not work completely due to some errors with ROT_2. However, I was able to get the python bye codes I noticed that there wew a bunch of characters being loaded. I figured I would see what they are. and here is my fix.py which gave me the flag..only it was all scrambled up. After some good old fashion trial and error, we were able to get the flag View the original post here.