We have some university-mandated requirements for those who wish to join:
- Be an actively enrolled undergraduate or graduate student at University of Central Florida.
- Fulfill membership dues of $10 per academic year—that’s from August to August.
We ask members to contribute $10 dollars annually while active in order to support and organize workshops and other events. Our members aren’t just restricted to the College of Engineering and Computer Science either – we’ve historically had Psychology, Mathematics, Criminal Justice, Physics, MBAs, and more!
Members get access to some very nice perks, some of which are pretty unique. With the help of membership dues and our sponsors, we are able to provide exclusive access to some cool resources and other benefits:
- Eligibility to vote in annual executive election
- Food and drinks at select events at no cost
- Access to members-only workshops and training material
- Access to members-only hardware and resources, when available
How to JoinThere are four steps to becoming a member of the Collegiate Cyber Defense Club, also known as Hack@UCF:
- Fill out our Google Forms membership form using the button below.
- Verify your eligibility by requesting membership via KnightConnect, a service provided by the Student Government Association.
- Pay dues either in person during meetings, workshops, or special events OR online using the button below.
- Join our Mailing List so you stay up to date on events such as weekly meetings and workshops.